Who do I contact to report Potholes?


Kent Highway Services is carrying out an intensive campaign of pot hole repair. If you know of an area that needs repair then please contact Kent Highway Services via one of the following methods:-

Website  www.kent.gov.uk

E-mail kent.highwayservices@kent.gov.uk

Telephone KCC: 03000 41 41 41